• As a consignor you make 65% of your sales less a $10 consignor fee which will be taken out of your check. (Volunteers make 70% of their sales!)
• Our average consignor check for the Back to School 2014 event was over $400!
• JBF has earned a reputation for quality items, which is why we have only the BEST gently used items for shoppers to choose from. Not having to sort through junk means shoppers will buy more and spend more on your incredible things.
• Consignors and Volunteers get to shop before the public to find the best deals FIRST on Wednesday, Jan. 21st
• JBF offers a free bar coding website. This will allow you a fun, fast & convenient way to price your items and track your sales!
• You can put anything and everything that has to do with raising a child in the sale: clothing, shoes, toys, baby equipment, games...and maternity clothes!
• Just Between Friends Tucson supports local charities, so if you choose to donate your unsold items they go to use in our local community immediately to help moms and kids in need! If you choose not to donate, all of your items will be sorted and ready for pick up Sunday January 25th from 2 to 4 pm
Too busy to consign? Have your items prepared and tagged for you. You will make a reduced percentage for this convenient service - Valet tags earn 50% (minus a $15 consignor fee) and let someone else do the work for you.
It's SO easy! You provide the clean clothing items & hangers and we will prepare, price and deliver your items to the sale. Items must be free of stains and toys must have all working parts and batteries. We take care of providing all the supplies ( tags & safety pins) to get your items prepared.
Valet Tagging is available only to a limited number of consignors for each sale. Valet Tagging is FULL for the Back to School Sale.
If you are interested for future sales contact us early to reserve a spot.
At the Tucson sale, we are pleased to have space to have our Mommy Mart area for furniture items from the rest of your house (not just from your children's rooms).
We gladly accept the following items in good condition:
• dining room/dinette sets
• bookcases/entertainment centers
• coffee tables/end tables
• bedroom sets
• dressers/chest of drawers/armoires
• porch furniture (wicker, rocker, porch swing)
• Rockers & Gilders
• Picture Frames
• Designer Handbags
We are unable to take the following items in our Mommy Mart section at the Tucson sale:
• upholstered chairs and couches (the only exception is dining room chairs or bar stools
• exercise equipment ( treadmills, stationary bikes)
• lamps, knick knacks, figurines
• electronics (TV's, VCR's, DVD players, etc.)
• kitchen/household appliances
• floral arrangements
• mattress sets (except crib /toddler bed mattresses)
• pet items
If you have a question about the acceptability of your item, please call or email Shawna@JBFSale.com
JBF Re-Gifting Center: We will have a few tables fornew gift items that are specifically related to MOMS. This gives you a terrific chance to re-gift all those wonderful, thoughtful items that have never been used…like that Bath & Body Gift Pack in your least favorite fragrance. Please bring only "family-friendly" items that are new !
Crafter's Corner: Do you have extra scrapbooking supplies, an abundance of vintage quilt material, or too many stamp pads to count? If so, simply sign-up to consign with us, bag your items so they don’t get separated and then bring them to the Crafter’s Corner of our JBF sale! Check out just some of the many items we are accepting...All Scrapbook Supplies:albums, stickers, punches, scissors, Sizzix machines/dies, storage items, mats, cutters, all sizes of scrapbook paper, embellishments, Creative Memories items, kits, die cutouts, supply carriers, adhesives, tools, rub-ons, ribbons, eyelets, brads... Rubber Stamp Supplies: stamps, stamp pads, ink pads, embossing materials, paper/cards, coloring pens...Jewelry Making Supplies: beads, embellishments, tools, chains, thread, clasps... Sewing Supplies: anything to do with cross-stitching, crocheting, knitting, needlepoint or embroidery...Quilting Supplies fabric, patterns, scissors, thread, hoops, batting...